Energy Taxes: Traditional Efficiency Effects and Environmental Implications
In: Tax Policy and the Economy, Volume 8
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10886.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jaccard, Mark & Montgomery, W David, 1996. "Costs of reducing greenhouse gas emissions in the USA and Canada," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 889-898.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1998.
"A Distributional Analysis of an Environmental Tax Shift,"
Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University
9801, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 1998. "A Distributional Analysis of an Environmental Tax Shift," NBER Working Papers 6546, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jorgenson, Dale & Goettle, Richard & Ho, Mun Sing & Wilcoxen, Peter, 2009. "Cap and trade climate policy and U.S. economic adjustments," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 362-381, May.
- Goulder, Lawrence, 2002. "Mitigating the Adverse Impacts of CO2 Abatement Policies on Energy-Intensive Industries," Discussion Papers dp-02-22, Resources For the Future.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Ruocco, Anna & Wiegard, Wolfgang, 2001. "Energy taxes and employment: a do-it-yourself simulation model," ZEW Discussion Papers 01-21, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Ángel López Nicolás, 2002.
"La imposición de los carburantes de automoción en España: algunas observaciones teóricas y empíricas,"
Economics Working Papers
609, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Xavier Labandeira Villot & Ángel López Nicolás, 2002. "La imposición de los carburantes de automoción en España: Algunas observaciones teóricas y empíricas," Hacienda Pública Española, IEF, vol. 160(1), pages 177-210, march.
- Lawrence Goulder, 1995. "Environmental taxation and the double dividend: A reader's guide," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer, vol. 2(2), pages 157-183, August.
- Carlos de Miguel & Baltasar Manzano, 2002.
"Optimal Oil Taxation in a Small Open Economy,"
02-03, Asociación Española de Economía y Finanzas Internacionales.
- Carlos de Miguel & Baltasar Manzano, . "Optimal Oil Taxation in a Small Open Economy," Working Papers on International Economics and Finance 02-03, FEDEA.
- Thomas Sadler, 2001. "Environmental taxation in an optimal tax framework," Atlantic Economic Journal, International Atlantic Economic Society, vol. 29(2), pages 215-231, June.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2000.
"Neutralizing the Adverse Industry Impacts of CO2 Abatement Policies: What Does it Cost?,"
NBER Working Papers
7654, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- A. Lans Bovenberg & Lawrence H. Goulder, 2001. "Neutralizing the Adverse Industry Impacts of CO2 Abatement Policies: What Does It Cost?," NBER Chapters, in: Behavioral and Distributional Effects of Environmental Policy, pages 45-90 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goulder, Lawrence & Bovenberg, A. Lans, 2000. "Neutralizing the Adverse Industry Impacts of CO2 Abatement Policies: What Does It Cost?," Discussion Papers dp-00-27, Resources For the Future.
- Christoph Böhringer & Wolfgang Wiegard & Collin Starkweather & Anna Ruocco, 2003. "Green Tax Reforms and Computational Economics A Do-it-yourself Approach," Computational Economics, Society for Computational Economics, vol. 22(1), pages 75-109, August.
- Krause, Florentin, 1996. "The costs of mitigating carbon emissions : A review of methods and findings from European studies," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(10-11), pages 899-915.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.