Chaebol Capitalism and the Currency-Financial Crisis in Korea
In: Preventing Currency Crises in Emerging Markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10645.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nicolas Ziebarth, 2013.
"Are China and India Backwards? Evidence from the 19th Century U.S. Census of Manufactures,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 16(1), pages 86-99, January.
- Nicolas Ziebarth, 2012. "Code and data files for "Are China and India Backwards? Evidence from the 19th Century U.S. Census of Manufactures"," Computer Codes 11-35, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth S. Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2004.
"Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
10942, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eswar S. Prasad & Kenneth Rogoff & Shang-Jin Wei & M. Ayhan Kose, 2007. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," NBER Chapters, in: Globalization and Poverty, pages 457-516 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kose, Ayhan & Prasad, Eswar & Rogoff, Kenneth & Wei, Shang-Jin, 2004. "Financial Globalization, Growth and Volatility in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers 4772, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Chue, Timothy K. & Cook, David, 2008. "Sudden stops and liability dollarization: Evidence from Asia's financial intermediaries," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 16(4), pages 436-452, September.
- Simon Gilchrist & Jae W. Sim, 2007. "Investment during the Korean Financial Crisis: A Structural Econometric Analysis," NBER Working Papers 13315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Timothy Chue & David Cook, 2004. "Sudden Stops and Liability Dollarization: Evidence from East Asian Financial Intermediaries," Econometric Society 2004 Far Eastern Meetings 646, Econometric Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.