Total Labor Costs and the Employment Adjustment Behavior of Large Japanese Firms
In: Labor Markets and Firm Benefit Policies in Japan and the United States
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10305.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Hamermesh, Daniel S, 1989.
"Labor Demand and the Structure of Adjustment Costs,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 79(4), pages 674-89, September.
- Daniel S. Hamermesh, 1988. "Labor Demand and the Structure of Adjustment Costs," NBER Working Papers 2572, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Smyth, David J & Karlson, Stephen H, 1991. "The Effect of Fringe Benefits on Employment Fluctuations in U.S. Automobile Manufacturing," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 73(1), pages 40-49, February.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Kato, Takao, 2012.
"Good Jobs, Bad Jobs, and the Great Recession: Lessons from Japan's Lost Decade,"
IZA Discussion Papers
6666, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Kato, Takao, 2013. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs, and the Great Recession: Lessons from Japan’s Lost Decade," CEI Working Paper Series 2013-01, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Kato, Takao, 2013. "Good Jobs, Bad Jobs, and the Great Recession: Lessons from Japan’s Lost Decade," PRIMCED Discussion Paper Series 41, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Kambayashi, Ryo & Kato, Takao, 2011. "Long-term Employment and Job Security over the Last Twenty-Five Years: A Comparative Study of Japan and the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 6183, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.