Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN
In: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10203.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chow, Gregory C, 1973. "On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 55(1), pages 104-09, February.
- Robert Summers, 1959. "A Capital-Intensive Approach to the Small Sample Properties of Various Simultaneous Equation Estimators," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 64, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Sawa, Takamitsu, 1973. "The mean square error of a combined estimator and numerical comparison with the TSLS estimator," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 115-132, June.
- Brundy, James M & Jorgenson, Dale W, 1971. "Efficient Estimation of Simultaneous Equations by Instrumental Variables," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 53(3), pages 207-24, August.
- James M. Brundy & Dale W. Jorgenson, 1971. "Efficient estimation of simultaneous equations by instrumental variables," Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory 3, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- H. Myoken & Y. Uchida, 1977. "The generalized ridge estimator and improved adjustments for regression parameters," Metrika, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 113-124, December.
- David A. Belsley & Virginia Klema, 1974. "Detecting and Assessing the Problems Caused by Multi-Collinearity: A Useof the Singular-Value Decomposition," NBER Working Papers 0066, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.