On the Computation of Full-Information Maximum Likelihood Estimates for Nonlinear Equation Systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by MIT Press in its journal Review of Economics & Statistics.
Volume (Year): 55 (1973)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://mitpress.mit.edu/journals/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Amemiya, Takeshi, 1983. "Non-linear regression models," Handbook of Econometrics, in: Z. Griliches† & M. D. Intriligator (ed.), Handbook of Econometrics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 333-389 Elsevier.
- David A. Belsley, 1974. "Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 1-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1973. "A Comparison of FIML and Robust Estimates of a Nonlinear Macroeconomic Model," NBER Working Papers 0015, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- E.K. Berndt & B.H. Hall & R.E. Hall, 1974. "Estimation and Inference in Nonlinear Structural Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 103-116 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marianna Belloc, 2007. "Protection for Sale in the EU," Working Papers 100, University of Rome La Sapienza, Department of Public Economics.
- David A. Belsley & Kent D. Wall, 1976. "Estimation of Econometric Model Using Nonlinear Full Information Maximum Likelihood: Preliminary Computer Results," NBER Working Papers 0142, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ray C. Fair, 1974. "On the Robust Estimation of Econometric Models," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 117-128 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Karie Kirkpatrick).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.