The mean square error of a combined estimator and numerical comparison with the TSLS estimator
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jeconom
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998.
"Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression,"
Discussion Papers in Economics at the University of Washington
0063, Department of Economics at the University of Washington.
- Kleibergen, Frank & Zivot, Eric, 2003. "Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 114(1), pages 29-72, May.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 2003. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers UWEC-2002-21-P, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variable Regression," Working Papers 0063, University of Washington, Department of Economics.
- Frank Kleibergen & Eric Zivot, 1998. "Bayesian and Classical Approaches to Instrumental Variables Regression," Econometrics 9812002, EconWPA.
- Kleibergen, F.R. & Zivot, E., 1998. "Bayesian and classical approaches to instrumental variable regression," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI 9835, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Naoto Kunitomo, 1981. "On A Third Order Optimum Property of The LIML Estimator When the Sample Size is Large," Discussion Papers 502, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- David A. Belsley, 1974. "Estimation of Systems of Simultaneous Equations, and Computational Specifications of GREMLIN," NBER Chapters, in: Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 3, number 4, pages 1-64 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mittelhammer, Ron C. & Judge, George G., 2005. "Combining estimators to improve structural model estimation and inference under quadratic loss," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 128(1), pages 1-29, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.