Labor Market Policies and Employment Duration. The Effects of Labor Market Reform in Argentina
In: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc in its series NBER Chapters with number 10076.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.
Web page: http://www.nber.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Heckman, James J. & Singer, Burton, 1984. "Econometric duration analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 24(1-2), pages 63-132.
- Pedro Portugal & Olivier Blanchard, 2001. "What Hides Behind an Unemployment Rate: Comparing Portuguese and U.S. Labor Markets," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(1), pages 187-207, March.
- Stephen Nickell, 1997. "Unemployment and Labor Market Rigidities: Europe versus North America," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 11(3), pages 55-74, Summer.
- Magnac, T. & Robin, J. -M., 1995.
"An econometric analysis of labour market transitions using discrete and tenure data,"
Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 106-106, March.
- Magnac, Thierry & Robin, Jean-Marc, 1994. "An econometric analysis of labour market transitions using discrete and tenure data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 1(3-4), pages 327-346, September.
- Olivier Blanchard & Augustin Landier, 2001.
"The Perverse Effects of Partial Labor Market Reform: Fixed Duration Contracts in France,"
NBER Working Papers
8219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blanchard, Olivier Jean & Landier, Augustin, 2002. "The Perverse Effects of Partial Labor Market Reform: Fixed Duration Contracts in France," Open Access publications from University of Toulouse 1 Capitole http://neeo.univ-tlse1.fr, University of Toulouse 1 Capitole.
- Hopenhayn, Hugo & Rogerson, Richard, 1993. "Job Turnover and Policy Evaluation: A General Equilibrium Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 101(5), pages 915-38, October.
- Pierre, Gaëlle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004.
"Employment Regulations through the Eyes of Employers: Do They Matter and How Do Firms Respond to Them?,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1424, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pierre, Gaelle & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2004. "Employment regulations through the eyes of employers - do they matter and how do firms respond to them?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3463, The World Bank.
- Leonardo Gasparini & Hernán Winkler & Francisco Haimovich & Matías Busso, 2006. "Employability in the Southern Cone," IDB Publications 22058, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Jan J. Rutkowski & Stefano Scarpetta, 2005. "Enhancing Job Opportunities : Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7408.
- Bosch, Mariano & Goñi-Pacchioni, Edwin & Maloney, William, 2012. "Trade liberalization, labor reforms and formal–informal employment dynamics," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(5), pages 653-667.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.