An econometric analysis of labour market transitions using discrete and tenure data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Labour Economics.
Volume (Year): 1 (1994)
Issue (Month): 3-4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/labeco
Other versions of this item:
- Magnac, T. & Robin, J. -M., 1995. "An econometric analysis of labour market transitions using discrete and tenure data," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 2(1), pages 106-106, March.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sebasti=E1n Galiani & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2001.
"Duration and Risk of Unemployment in Argentina,"
Labor and Demography
- Sebastian Galiani & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2001. "Duration and Risk of Unemployment in Argentina," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 476, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Sebastian Galiani & Hugo A. Hopenhayn, 2001. "Duration and Risk of Unemployment in Argentina," Working Papers 40, Universidad de San Andres, Departamento de Economia, revised Dec 2001.
- Sebasti�n Galiani and Hugo A. Hopenhayn., 2000. "Duration and Risk of Unemployment in Argentina," Center for International and Development Economics Research (CIDER) Working Papers C00-117, University of California at Berkeley.
- Martínez-Granado, Maite, .
"Self-employment and labour market transitions: a multiple state model,"
Open Access publications from Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
info:hdl:10016/4159, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid.
- Martinez-Granado, Maite, 2002. "Self-Employment and Labour Market Transitions: A Multiple State Model," CEPR Discussion Papers 3661, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William, 2007.
"Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using markov processes : an application to informality,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4429, The World Bank.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2010. "Comparative analysis of labor market dynamics using Markov processes: An application to informality," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 621-631, August.
- Bosch, Mariano & Maloney, William F., 2007. "Comparative Analysis of Labor Market Dynamics Using Markov Processes: An Application to Informality," IZA Discussion Papers 3038, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Hugo Hopenhayn, 2004. "Labor Market Policies and Employment Duration. The Effects of Labor Market Reform in Argentina," NBER Chapters, in: Law and Employment: Lessons from Latin America and the Caribbean, pages 497-516 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Giuseppe Tattara & Marco Valentini, 2006.
"Labour Market Segmentation, Flexibility and Precariousness in the Italian North East,"
2006_03_EV, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Valentini, Marco, 2008. "Labour Market Segmentation, Flexibility and Precariousness in the Italian North East," MPRA Paper 10353, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Christian Bontemps & Jean-Marc Robin & Gerard J. van den Berg, 1998.
"An Empirical Equilibrium Job Search Model with continuously Distributed Heterogeneity of Workers' Opportunity Costs of Employment and Firms' Productivities, and Search on the Job,"
Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers
98-026/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bontemps, Christian & Robin, Jean-Marc & Berg, Gerard J. van den, 1998. "An empirical equilibrium job search model with continuously distributed heterogeneity of workers' opportunity costs of employment and firms productivities, and search on the job," Serie Research Memoranda 0002, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Tattara, Giuseppe & Volpe, Mario, 1999. "Why leave wage work and become self-employed ? Independence, earnings or unemployment," MPRA Paper 10780, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Galiani, SebastiÃ¡n & Hopenhayn, Hugo A., 2001. "Duration and Risk of Unemployment in Argentina," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt6ff15175, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.