Non-Walrasian equilibria, money, and macroeconomics
In: Handbook of Monetary Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Monetary Economics with number 1-04.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Other versions of this item:
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal, 1992. "Un modèle macroéconomique de chômage avec concurrence imparfaite et anticipations rationnelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 23-42, mars et j.
- V. Pandit, 2008. "Structural Modeling under Challenge," Working Papers id:1622, eSocialSciences.
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2007.
"The nature of the ADAS model based on the ISLM model,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 413-422, May.
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "The Nature of the ADAS Model Based on the ISLM Model," Macroeconomics 0510001, EconWPA.
- V. Pandit, 2001. "Structural Modelling Under Challenge," Working papers 98, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.