A non-Walrasian model of the business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 5 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1987. "Konjunkturtheoretische Aspekte der neuen Keynesianischen Makroökonomik," Discussion Papers, Series 1 228, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Felipe Larrain & Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "Contractionary Devaluation, and Dynamic Adjustment of Exports and Wages," NBER Working Papers 2078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Ragupathy & K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Existence Proofs in Nonlinear Endogenous Theories of the Business Cycle on the Plane -- The Origins," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1210, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Sordi, Serena, 1998. "The macrodynamics of business cycles: A comparative evaluation : Mohammed H.I. Dore, Blackwell, Cambridge MA and Oxford UK, 1993, $ 24.95, 242 pp," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 321-328, February.
- Vera Pirimova, 2011. "The Economic Growth and the Conjuncture Cycle in the Keynesian Models," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-20.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1988. "Neuere Beiträge zur Konjunkturtheorie: Ein Überblick," Discussion Papers, Series 1 237, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.