A non-Walrasian model of the business cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization.
Volume (Year): 5 (1984)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/jebo
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1987. "Konjunkturtheoretische Aspekte der neuen Keynesianischen Makroökonomik," Discussion Papers, Series 1 228, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- V. Ragupathy & K. Vela Velupillai, 2012. "Existence Proofs in Nonlinear Endogenous Theories of the Business Cycle on the Plane -- The Origins," ASSRU Discussion Papers 1210, ASSRU - Algorithmic Social Science Research Unit.
- Ramser, Hans Jürgen, 1988. "Neuere Beiträge zur Konjunkturtheorie: Ein Überblick," Discussion Papers, Series 1 237, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Felipe Larrain & Jeffrey Sachs, 1986. "Contractionary Devaluation, and Dynamic Adjustment of Exports and Wages," NBER Working Papers 2078, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sordi, Serena, 1998. "The macrodynamics of business cycles: A comparative evaluation : Mohammed H.I. Dore, Blackwell, Cambridge MA and Oxford UK, 1993, $ 24.95, 242 pp," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 22(2), pages 321-328, February.
- Vera Pirimova, 2011. "The Economic Growth and the Conjuncture Cycle in the Keynesian Models," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 3-20.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.