Non-walrasian equilibria money and macroeconomics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by CEPREMAP in its series CEPREMAP Working Papers (Couverture Orange) with number 8725.
Length: 99 pages
Date of creation: 1987
Date of revision:
Other versions of this item:
- Benassy, Jean-Pascal, 1990. "Non-Walrasian equilibria, money, and macroeconomics," Handbook of Monetary Economics, in: B. M. Friedman & F. H. Hahn (ed.), Handbook of Monetary Economics, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 4, pages 103-169 Elsevier.
- E0 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bénassy, Jean-Pascal, 1992. "Un modèle macroéconomique de chômage avec concurrence imparfaite et anticipations rationnelles," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 68(1), pages 23-42, mars et j.
- V. Pandit, 2008. "Structural Modeling under Challenge," Working Papers id:1622, eSocialSciences.
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2007.
"The nature of the ADAS model based on the ISLM model,"
Cambridge Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 31(3), pages 413-422, May.
- B Bhaskara Rao, 2005. "The Nature of the ADAS Model Based on the ISLM Model," Macroeconomics 0510001, EconWPA.
- V. Pandit, 2001. "Structural Modelling Under Challenge," Working papers 98, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sébastien Villemot).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.