Stability and the Quantity Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 82 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zhu, Tao & Wallace, Neil, 2007. "Pairwise trade and coexistence of money and higher-return assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 524-535, March.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002. "Simonsen and the early history of the cash\in-advance approach," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 57-71.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2005:i:3:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- R. Vijay Krishna, 2004. "Non-robustness of the Cash-in-advance Equilibrium in the Trading Post Model," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000104, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Krishna, R. Vijay, 2003. "Non-robustness of the Cash-in-Advance Equilibrium in the Trading-Post Model," Working Papers 9-03-2, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Taurand, Francis, 1985. "Une approche néo-robertsonienne simple des fondements microéconomiques de la théorie monétaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 472-488, dÃ©cembre.
- Howitt, Peter & Clower, Robert, 2000. "The emergence of economic organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 55-84, January.
- Robert W. Clower, 1976. "The Anatomy of Monetary Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 079, UCLA Department of Economics.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.