Stability and the Quantity Theory
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 82 (1974)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Taurand, Francis, 1985. "Une approche néo-robertsonienne simple des fondements microéconomiques de la théorie monétaire," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 61(4), pages 472-488, dÃ©cembre.
- Robert W. Clower, 1976. "The Anatomy of Monetary Theory," UCLA Economics Working Papers 079, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Mauro Boianovsky, 2002. "Simonsen and the early history of the cash\in-advance approach," The European Journal of the History of Economic Thought, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(1), pages 57-71.
- R. Vijay Krishna, 2004. "Non-robustness of the Cash-in-advance Equilibrium in the Trading Post Model," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000104, UCLA Department of Economics.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:v:5:y:2005:i:3:p:1-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Krishna, R. Vijay, 2003. "Non-robustness of the Cash-in-Advance Equilibrium in the Trading-Post Model," Working Papers 9-03-2, Pennsylvania State University, Department of Economics.
- Howitt, Peter & Clower, Robert, 2000. "The emergence of economic organization," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 55-84, January.
- Zhu, Tao & Wallace, Neil, 2007. "Pairwise trade and coexistence of money and higher-return assets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 133(1), pages 524-535, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.