Game theory models of peace and war
In: Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Elsevier in its series Handbook of Game Theory with Economic Applications with number 2-29.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/bookseriesdescription.cws_home/BS_HE/description
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- C - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sherrill Shaffer, 2006. "Contests with interdependent preferences," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(13), pages 877-880.
- Avenhaus, Rudolf & Canty, Morton & Marc Kilgour, D. & von Stengel, Bernhard & Zamir, Shmuel, 1996. "Inspection games in arms control," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 90(3), pages 383-394, May.
- R. J. Aumann & J. H. Dreze, 2009.
"Assessing Strategic Risk,"
American Economic Journal: Microeconomics,
American Economic Association, vol. 1(1), pages 1-16, February.
- R. J. Aumann & J. H. Dreze, 2004. "Assessing Strategic Risk," Discussion Paper Series dp361, The Center for the Study of Rationality, Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- R.J., AUMANN & Jacques-Henri, DREZE, 2005. "Assessing Strategic Risk," Discussion Papers (ECON - DÃ©partement des Sciences Economiques) 2005020, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- AUMANN, Robert J. & DREZE, Jacques H., . "Assessing strategic risk," CORE Discussion Papers RP -2089, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- AUMANN, Robert J. & DREZE, Jacques H., 2005. "Assessing strategic risk," CORE Discussion Papers 2005020, Université catholique de Louvain, Center for Operations Research and Econometrics (CORE).
- Fanny Coulomb & Jacques Fontanel, 2003. "Disarmament: A century of economic thought," Defence and Peace Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 193-208.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.