Sovereign debt management and fiscal vulnerabilities
In: Threat of fiscal dominance?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 65-10.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2010.
"Interest rate risk and other determinants of post WWII U.S. government debt/GDP dynamics,"
01, Brandeis University, Department of Economics and International Businesss School.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2011. "Interest Rate Risk and Other Determinants of Post-WWII US Government Debt/GDP Dynamics," American Economic Journal: Macroeconomics, American Economic Association, vol. 3(3), pages 192-214, July.
- Thomas J. Sargent & George J. Hall, 2010. "Interest rate risk and other determinants of post WWII U.S. government debt/GDP dynamics," 2010 Meeting Papers 208, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- George J. Hall & Thomas J. Sargent, 2010. "Interest Rate Risk and Other Determinants of Post-WWII U.S. Government Debt/GDP Dynamics," NBER Working Papers 15702, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2008.
"In Search of a Theory of Debt Management,"
348, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Elisa Faraglia & Albert Marcet & Andrew Scott, 2011. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEP Discussion Papers dp1083, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Albert Marcet & Elisa Faraglia & Andrew Scott, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 743.08, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Faraglia, Elisa & Marcet, Albert & Scott, Andrew, 2008. "In Search of a Theory of Debt Management," CEPR Discussion Papers 6859, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007.
"Inflation-linked bonds from a Central Bank perspective,"
Occasional Paper Series
62, European Central Bank.
- Juan Angel Garcia & Adrian van Rixtel, 2007. "Inflation-linked bonds from a central bank perspective," Banco de EspaÃÂ±a Occasional Papers 0705, Banco de EspaÃ±a.
- Yves Nosbusch, 2008. "Interest Costs and the Optimal Maturity Structure Of Government Debt," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(527), pages 477-498, 03.
- Hans J Blommestein & Philip Turner, 2012.
"Interactions between sovereign debt management and monetary policy under fiscal dominance and financial instability,"
BIS Papers chapters,
in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.), Threat of fiscal dominance?, volume 65, pages 213-237
Bank for International Settlements.
- Hans J. Blommestein & Philip Turner, 2012. "Interactions Between Sovereign Debt Management and Monetary Policy Under Fiscal Dominance and Financial Instability," OECD Working Papers on Sovereign Borrowing and Public Debt Management 3, OECD Publishing.
- Emanuele Bacchiocchi & Alessandro Missale, 2005.
"Managing Debt Stability,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1388, CESifo Group Munich.
- Missale, Alessandro, 1999. "Public Debt Management," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780198290858, September.
- Leeper, Eric M., 1991. "Equilibria under 'active' and 'passive' monetary and fiscal policies," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(1), pages 129-147, February.
- Siu, Henry E., 2004. "Optimal fiscal and monetary policy with sticky prices," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 51(3), pages 575-607, April.
- Salvatore Dell’Erba, Sergio Sola, 2011. "Expected fiscal policy and interest rates in open economy," IHEID Working Papers 07-2011, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- Faut-il nÃ©cessairement minimiser la charge d'intÃ©rÃªt de la dette?
by email@example.com (Le Captain') in Captain Economics on 2012-07-13 12:04:09
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.