Dealing with the benefits and costs of internationalisation of the Korean won
In: Currency internationalisation: lessons from the global financial crisis and prospects for the future in Asia and the Pacific
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
This chapter was published in:
This item is provided by Bank for International Settlements in its series BIS Papers chapters with number 61-11.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2008.
"Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects and Financial Integration,"
Research Department Publications
4581, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis-Fernando Mejía, 2008. "Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance Of Balance-Sheet Effects And Financial Integration," NBER Working Papers 14026, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guillermo A. Calvo & Alejandro Izquierdo & Luis Fernando Mejía, 2008. "Systemic Sudden Stops: The Relevance of Balance-Sheet Effects and Financial Integration," IDB Publications 6747, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Guy Debelle & Jacob Gyntelberg & Michael Plumb, 2006. "Forward currency markets in Asia: lessons from the Australian experience," BIS Quarterly Review, Bank for International Settlements, September.
- Lee, Il Houng & Park, Yung Chul, 2014. "Use of National Currencies for Trade Settlement in East Asia: A Proposal," ADBI Working Papers 474, Asian Development Bank Institute.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Timo Laurmaa).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.