First Name: Ester
Last Name: Manna
RePEc Short-ID: pma1910
- European Centre for Advanced Research in Economics and Statistics (ECARES)
Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management
Université Libre de Bruxelles
- Location: Bruxelles, Belgium
Phone: (32 2) 650 30 75
Fax: (32 2) 650 44 75
Postal: Av. F.D., Roosevelt, 39, 1050 Bruxelles
Handle: RePEc:edi:arulbbe (more details at EDIRC)
- Manna, Ester, 2013. "Mixed Duopoly with Motivated Teachers," MPRA Paper 52041, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ester Manna, 2013.
"Intinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms ?,"
Working Papers ECARES
ECARES 2013-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Ester Manna, 2013. "Intrinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms?," 2013 Papers pma1910, Job Market Papers.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (2) 2013-10-18 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2013-10-18. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Ester Manna, 2013. "Intinsically Motivated Agents: Blessing or Curse for Firms ?," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-37, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ester Manna should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.