First Name: Paul
Last Name: Fisher
RePEc Short-ID: pfi247
- Institute for Social and Economic Research (ISER)
University of Essex
- Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Postal: Wivenhoe Park, Colchester CO4 3SQ
Handle: RePEc:edi:isessuk (more details at EDIRC)
- Emanuele Ciani & Paul Fisher, 2013.
"Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects,"
Economics Discussion Papers
725, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
RePEc:ese:iserwp:2014-13 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields3 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-ECM: Econometrics (1) 2013-04-06. Author is listed
- NEP-PBE: Public Economics (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
- NEP-PUB: Public Finance (1) 2014-03-30. Author is listed
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Emanuele Ciani & Paul Fisher, 2013. "Dif-in-dif estimators of multiplicative treatment effects," Economics Discussion Papers 725, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paul Fisher should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.