Paola De Agostini
First Name: Paola
Last Name: De Agostini
RePEc Short-ID: pde299
- (50%) Institute for Social and Economic Research (ISER)
University of Essex
- Location: Colchester, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0)1206 872957
Fax: +44 (0)1206 873151
Postal: Wivenhoe Park, Colchester CO4 3SQ
Handle: RePEc:edi:isessuk (more details at EDIRC)
- (50%) Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche
Facoltà di Economia
Università degli Studi di Verona
- Location: Verona, Italy
Postal: Vicolo Campofiore, 2 - I-37129 Verona
Handle: RePEc:edi:isverit (more details at EDIRC)
- Stefania Lovo & Paola De Agostini & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2005.
"Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas,"
2005.139, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
RePEc:ese:iserwp:2014-10 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ese:iserwp:2005-21 is not listed on IDEAS
RePEc:ese:iserwp:2007-09 is not listed on IDEAS
NEP Fields4 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (1) 2014-03-01. Author is listed
- NEP-TUR: Tourism Economics (1) 2006-08-05. Author is listed
Most cited item
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Stefania Lovo & Paola De Agostini & Francesco Pecci & Federico Perali & Michele Baggio, 2005. "Simulating the Impact on the Local Economy of Alternative Management Scenarios for Natural Areas," Working Papers 2005.139, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paola De Agostini should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.