|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
(47%) Economics Group, Nuffield College Oxford, United Kingdom
Department of Economics
RePEc:edi:egpoxuk (more details at EDIRC)
(47%) Department of Economics Oxford, United Kingdom
Manor Rd. Building, Oxford, OX1 3UQ
RePEc:edi:sfeixuk (more details at EDIRC)
(6%) C. D. Howe InstituteToronto, Canada
: (416) 865-1904
67 Yonge St., Suite 300, Toronto, Ontario M5E 1J8
RePEc:edi:cdhowca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Ben Dachis & Robbie Brydon & Nicholas Chesterley, 2014. "Measuring Innovation in Canada: The Tale Told by Patent Applications," e-briefs 191, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Benjamin Dachis & William B.P. Robson & Nicholas Chesterley, "undated". "Capital Needed: Canada Needs More Robust Business Investment," e-briefs 179, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Colin Busby & Nicholas Chesterley, 2015. "A Shot in the Arm: How to Improve Vaccination Policy in Canada," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 421, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Ben Dachis & Robbie Brydon & Nicholas Chesterley, 2014.
"Measuring Innovation in Canada: The Tale Told by Patent Applications,"
191, C.D. Howe Institute.
- Jacob Greenspon & Erika Rodigues, 2017. "Are Trends in Patenting Reflective of Innovative Activity in Canada?," CSLS Research Reports 2017-02, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- Don Drummond & Evan Capeluck & Matthew Calver, 2015. "The Key Challenge for Canadian Public Policy: Generating Inclusive and Sustainable Economic Growth," CSLS Research Reports 2015-11, Centre for the Study of Living Standards.
- William B.P. Robson & Alexandre Laurin, 2015. "Challenges, Growth and Opportunity: A Shadow Federal Budget for 2015," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 423, April.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Nicholas Chesterley should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.