First Name: Vasileios
Last Name: Bougioukos
RePEc Short-ID: pbo637
- Bangor Business School
- Location: Bangor, United Kingdom
Phone: +44 (0) 1248 383648
Postal: Gwynedd LL57 2DG
Handle: RePEc:edi:sabanuk (more details at EDIRC)
ListsThis author is editor of the following NEP reports, which disseminate new research in a particular field:RePEc Biblio topics, reading lists or publication compilations:
- > Game Theory > Experimental Economics
- > Schools of Economic Thought, Epistemology of Economics > Heterodox Approaches > Institutional Economics
- > Microeconomics > Transaction Cost Economics
- > Political Economy
- > Econometrics > Forecasting
- > Political Economy > The Political Economy of the US
- > Political Economy > The Political Economy of the European Union
- > Political Economy > The Political Economy of the European Union > Economic Policy and Policy-Making in the European Union
- > Political Economy > The Political Economy of Latin America
- > Political Economy > The Political Economy of the European Union > The Political Economy of Greece
- > Political Economy > Political Economy of Asia
This person has not claimed authorship of any items in the RePEc database.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Vasileios Bougioukos should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.