Tanja Artiga Gonzalez
First Name: Tanja
Last Name: Artiga Gonzalez
RePEc Short-ID: par352
- Schweizerisches Institut für Banken und Finanzen (SBF)
School of Finance
Universität St. Gallen
- Location: Sankt Gallen, Switzerland
Phone: +41 71 243 40 11
Fax: +41 71 243 40 40
Handle: RePEc:edi:sbfsgch (more details at EDIRC)
- Tanja Artiga González & Markus Schmid & David Yermack, 2013.
"Smokescreen: How Managers Behave When They Have Something To Hide,"
NBER Working Papers
18886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Artiga González, Tanja & Schmid, Markus & Yermack, David, 2013. "Smokescreen: How Managers Behave When They Have Something to Hide," Working Papers on Finance 1309, University of St. Gallen, School of Finance.
- Tanja Artiga González, 2012. "David Larcker and Brian Tayan: Corporate governance matters—a closer look at organizational choices and their consequences," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer, vol. 26(3), pages 403-404, September.
NEP Fields2 papers by this author were announced in NEP, and specifically in the following field reports (number of papers):
Most downloaded item (past 12 months)
- Tanja Artiga González & Markus Schmid & David Yermack, 2013. "Smokescreen: How Managers Behave When They Have Something To Hide," NBER Working Papers 18886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
Access and download statistics for all itemsthese instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Tanja Artiga Gonzalez should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.