Report NEP-HME-2013-03-23This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alam, M. Shahid, 2013. "Constant Returns to Scale: Can the Neoclassical Economy Exist?," MPRA Paper 45153, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giacomo, Degli Antoni & Fabio, Sabatini, 2013. "Disentangling the relationship between nonprofit and social capital: the role of social cooperatives and social welfare associations in the development of networks of strong and weak ties," MPRA Paper 44860, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aleksejus Kononovicius & Valentas Daniunas, 2013. "Agent-based and macroscopic modeling of the complex socio-economic systems," Papers 1303.3693, arXiv.org, revised Apr 2013.
- Anikin, Vasiliy, 2013. "Mode of socio-economic development and occupational structure: the case of contemporary Russia," MPRA Paper 45027, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rosa Branca Esteves, 2013. "Customer Poaching with Retention Strategies," NIPE Working Papers 02/2013, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.
- Tanja Artiga González & Markus Schmid & David Yermack, 2013. "Smokescreen: How Managers Behave When They Have Something To Hide," NBER Working Papers 18886, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Osman Aydogus & Cagacan Deger & Elif Tunali Caliskan & Gülcin Gürel, 2013. "A Regional Input-Output Model For Izmir," Working Papers 1302, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- María Errea & Juan M. Cabasés, 2013. "Incentives when altruism is impure: The case of blood and living organ donations," Documentos de Trabajo - Lan Gaiak Departamento de EconomÃa - Universidad PÃºblica de Navarra 1302, Departamento de Economía - Universidad Pública de Navarra.
- Ballinger, Clint, 2013. "Towards a pure state theory of money," MPRA Paper 45101, University Library of Munich, Germany.