Aquaculture for African smallholders
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 9978 and published in 1995.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Small scale aquaculture; Integrated farming; Aquaculture systems; Appropriate technology; Malawi;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Lightfoot, C. & Noble, R. & Morales, R., 1991. "Training resource book on a participatory method for modelling bioresource flows," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6734.
- Brummett, R.E., 1994. "Training in African aquaculture development," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 17(2), pages 4-6.
- Hara, Mafaniso Michael, 2001. "Could marine resources provide a short-term solution to declining fish supply in SADC inland countries? The case of horse mackerel," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 11-34, February.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Lazard, Jérôme & Moehl, John, 2008. "African aquaculture: Realizing the potential," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(5), pages 371-385, October.
- Brummett, Randall E. & Gockowski, James & Pouomogne, Victor & Muir, James, 2011. "Targeting agricultural research and extension for food security and poverty alleviation: A case study of fish farming in Central Cameroon," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 805-814.
- Jamu, D.M. & Ayinla, O.A., 2003. "Potential for the development of aquaculture in Africa," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 26(3), pages 9-13.
- Elst, R. van der, 2003. "Local solutions to challenges of West Indian Ocean fisheries development," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 26(3), pages 14-17.
- Jessica Blythe, 2013. "Social-ecological analysis of integrated agriculture-aquaculture systems in Dedza, Malawi," Environment, Development and Sustainability, Springer, vol. 15(4), pages 1143-1155, August.
- Dugan, P., 2003. "Investing in Africa: the WorldFish Center's African strategy in summary," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 26(3), pages 4-8.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.