Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by The WorldFish Center in its series Working Papers with number 9870 and published in 1995.
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Predators; Predation; Clam culture; Feeding behaviour; Reproduction; Recruitment; Environmental factors Cymatium muricinum; Tridacnidae;
Other versions of this item:
- Govan, Hugh, 1995. "Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams," Technical Reports 44728, Worldfish Center.
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Norton, John H. & Jones, Gareth W., 1992. "The Giant Clam: An Anatomical and Histological Atlas," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118700.
- Hviding, E., 1993. "The rural context of giant clam mariculture in Solomon Islands: an anthropological study," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 7819.
- Broom, M.J., 1985. "The biology and culture of marine bivalve molluscs of the genus Anadara," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 12313, November.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Technical Reports 44687, Worldfish Center.
- Gervis, M.H. & Sims, N.A., 1992. "The biology and culture of pearl oysters (Bivalvia:Pteriidae)," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 6821.
- Govan, H., 1993. "Participatory research in giant clam farming," Naga, The WorldFish Center, vol. 16(1), pages 8-10.
- Anonymous, 1992. "The Giant Clam: Hatchery and Nursery Culture Manual," Monographs, Australian Centre for International Agricultural Research, number 118699.
- Angell, C.L., 1986. "The biology and culture of tropical oysters," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 2222.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.