Participatory research in giant clam farming
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by The WorldFish Center in its journal Naga.
Volume (Year): 16 (1993)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Jalan Batu Maung, Batu Maung, 11960 Bayan Lepas, Penang
Phone: +60 4 626 1606
Fax: +60 4 626 5530
Web page: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/
More information through EDIRC
Clam culture; Technology transfer; Experimental culture; Popular participation; Solomon Islands; Tridacna gigas;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q00 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - General - - - General
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J., 1999. "Optimal Management Of Giant-Clam Farming In Solomon Islands," Working Papers 12935, University of New England, School of Economics.
- Govan, Hugh, 1995.
"Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams,"
44728, Worldfish Center.
- Govan, H., 1995. "Cymatium muricinum and other ranellid gastropods: major predators of cultured tridacnid clams," Working Papers, The WorldFish Center, number 9870, October.
- Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2002. "Evaluating Externalities Using Bioeconomic Techniques: The Impact of Forestry on Aquaculture," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125107, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Hean, Robyn L. & Cacho, Oscar J., 2002. "Farming Giant Clams for the Aquarium and Seafood Markets: A Bioeconomic Analysis," 2002 Conference (46th), February 13-15, 2002, Canberra 125108, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Ko).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.