Quarterly Economic Commentary, Winter 2010
AbstractESRI Research Bulletins: "A Good News Story About Irish Health Care" Layte, Richard, ESRI Research Bulletin No. 2010/04/01. "On International Equity Weights and National Decision Making on Climate Change", Anthoff, David, Tol, Richard S J, ESRI Research Bulletin No. 2010/04/02. "Progression in Higher Education: The Value of Multi-Variate Analysis", McCoy, Selina, Byrne, Delma (National University of Ireland, Maynooth), ESRI Research Bulletin No. 2010/04/03. "Cultural Differences in Parenting Practices" Murray, Aisling, ESRI Research Bulletin No. 2010/04/04. "Public and Private Utilisation of In-Patient Beds in Irish Acute Public Hospitals", O'Reilly, Jacqueline, Wiley, Miriam M, ESRI Research Bulletin No. 2010/04/05.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI) in its series Forecasting Report with number QEC20104 and published in 2010.
Note: Publisher: ESRI
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Whitaker Square, Sir John Rogerson's Quay, Dublin 2
Phone: (353-1) 863 2000
Fax: (353-1) 863 2100
Web page: http://www.esri.ie
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- E27 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Consumption, Saving, Production, Employment, and Investment - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McQuinn, Kieran & O'Brien, Martin & Sherman, Martina, 2011. "The Outlook for Credit in the Irish Economy," Economic Letters 01/EL/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Beaulier, Scott & Mixon, Franklin & Cebula, Richard, 2013. "Can't See the Tacking for the Trees? Try a Coasian Solution," MPRA Paper 56783, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reamonn Lyndon & Yvonne McCarthy, 2013.
"What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears,"
The Economic and Social Review,
Economic and Social Studies, vol. 44(1), pages 117â150.
- Lydon, Reamonn & McCarthy, Yvonne, 2011. "What Lies Beneath? Understanding Recent Trends in Irish Mortgage Arrears," Research Technical Papers 14/RT/11, Central Bank of Ireland.
- Thomas Cornelissen & John Heywood & Uwe Jirjahn, 2014. "Reciprocity and Profit Sharing: Is There an Inverse U-shaped Relationship?," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 205-225, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.