The Retrospective Evaluation of Elements of the VAT System: The Case of Germany; Research Project on Behalf of the European Commission, TAXUD
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research in its series DIW Berlin: Politikberatung kompakt with number pbk63 and published in 2012.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- James Banks & Richard Blundell & Arthur Lewbel, 1997.
"Quadratic Engel Curves And Consumer Demand,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 79(4), pages 527-539, November.
- Banks, J & Blundell, R & Lewbel, A, 1997. "Quadratic engel curves and consumer demand," Open Access publications from University College London http://discovery.ucl.ac.u, University College London.
- Deaton, Angus S & Muellbauer, John, 1980. "An Almost Ideal Demand System," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(3), pages 312-26, June.
- Martin Beznoska & Richard Ochmann, 2010. "Household Savings Decision and Income Uncertainty," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1046, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Hoderlein, Stefan & Mihaleva, Sonya, 2008. "Increasing the price variation in a repeated cross section," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 147(2), pages 316-325, December.
- Stefan Bach, 2011. "Volle Mehrwertsteuer auf Nahrungsmittel belastet vor allem Geringverdiener," DIW Wochenbericht, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research, vol. 78(16), pages 3-8.
- Lewbel, Arthur, 1989. "Identification and Estimation of Equivalence Scales under Weak Separability," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 56(2), pages 311-16, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bibliothek).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.