Global Competitive Strategy
AbstractGlobalization has fundamentally changed the game of business. Strategic frameworks developed for the analysis of purely domestic business necessarily fall short in the international business context. Managers and business students require alternative appr
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoThis book is provided by Cambridge University Press in its series Cambridge Books with number 9780521880817 and published in 2007.
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.cambridge.org
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonathan Matusitz & Elizabeth Minei, 2011. "Cultural Adaptation of an MNC in Mexico: A Success Story," Transition Studies Review, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 418-429, December.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2006.
"Agglomeration under Forward-Looking Expectations: Potentials and Global Stability,"
15239, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oyama, Daisuke, 2009. "Agglomeration under forward-looking expectations: Potentials and global stability," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 39(6), pages 696-713, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ruth Austin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.