Better Safe than Sorry - Individual Risk-free Pension Schemes in the European Union
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Finance and Management in Warsaw in its journal Contemporary Economics.
Volume (Year): 6 (2012)
Issue (Month): 3 (September)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2009.
"Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions,"
CEPII research center, issue 119, pages 115-153.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2008. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighbourhood Regions," CASE Network Studies and Analyses 0359, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Vladimir Borgy & Xavier Chojnicki, 2007. "Labor Migration: Macroeconomic and Demographic Outlook for Europe and Neighborhood Regions," Working Papers 2007-23, CEPII research center.
- Philippe Jorion & William N. Goetzmann, 1999. "Global Stock Markets in the Twentieth Century," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 54(3), pages 953-980, 06.
- repec:ner:lselon:http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/2630/ is not listed on IDEAS
- Peeters, Marga & Den Reijer, Ard, 2011. "On wage formation, wage flexibility and wage coordination : A focus on the wage impact of productivity in Germany, Greece, Ireland, Portugal, Spain and the United States," MPRA Paper 31102, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Huber, 2004.
"Inter-regional Mobility in Europe. A Note on the Cross-Country Evidence,"
WIFO Working Papers
- Peter Huber, 2004. "Inter-regional mobility in Europe: a note on the cross-country evidence," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(10), pages 619-624.
- Bovenberg, A.L. & Koijen, R.S.J. & Nijman, T.E. & Teulings, C.N., 2007. "Saving and investing over the life cycle and the role of collective pension funds," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-301942, Tilburg University.
- Razin, Assaf & Sadka, Efraim, 1999. "Migration and pension with international capital mobility," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 141-150, October.
- Holzmann, Robert & Palacios, Robert, 2001. "Individual accounts as social insurance : a World Bank perspective," Social Protection Discussion Papers 23303, The World Bank.
- Marga Peeters & Loek Groot, 2012. "Demographic Change Across the Globe," World Economics, World Economics, Economic & Financial Publishing, 1 Ivory Square, Plantation Wharf, London, United Kingdom, SW11 3UE, vol. 13(2), pages 75-98, April.
- Jousten, Alain & Pestieau, Pierre, 2001.
"Labour Mobility, Redistribution And Pensions Reform In Europe,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
2792, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alain Jousten & Pierre Pestieau, 2002. "Labor Mobility, Redistribution, and Pension Reform in Europe," NBER Chapters, in: Social Security Pension Reform in Europe, pages 85-108 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- van Groezen, Bas & Kiiver, Hannah & Unger, Brigitte, 2009. "Explaining Europeans' preferences for pension provision," European Journal of Political Economy, Elsevier, vol. 25(2), pages 237-246, June.
- Michael Fuchs & Aaron George Grech & Asghar Zaidi, 2006. "Pension Policy in EU25 and its Possible Impact on Elderly Poverty," CASE Papers case116, Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion, LSE.
- Nicholas Barr & Peter Diamond, 2006. "The Economics of Pensions," Oxford Review of Economic Policy, Oxford University Press, vol. 22(1), pages 15-39, Spring.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Staniewski).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.