The political economy of user fees with targeting: Developing equitable health financing policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Leighton, Charlotte, 1996. "Strategies for Achieving Health Financing Reform in Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 24(9), pages 1511-1525, September.
- repec:ilo:ilowps:375955 is not listed on IDEAS
- Gabriela Flores & Por Ir & Chean R. Men & Owen O'Donnell & Eddy van Doorslaer, 2011. "Financial Protection of Patients through Compensation of Providers: The Impact of Health Equity Funds in Cambodia," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 11-169/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Bedi, A.S. & Kimalu, P. & Kimenyi, M.S. & Manda, D.K. & Mwabu, G. & Nafula, N., 2003. "User charges and utilisation of health services in Kenya," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19140, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Gilson, Lucy & Mills, Anne, 1995. "Health sector reforms in sub-Saharan Africa: lessons of the last 10 years," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 215-243.
- Ridde, Valéry & Yaogo, Maurice & Kafando, Yamba & Kadio, Kadidiatou & Ouedraogo, Moctar & Bicaba, Abel & Haddad, Slim, 2011. "Targeting the worst-off for free health care: A process evaluation in Burkina Faso," Evaluation and Program Planning, Elsevier, vol. 34(4), pages 333-342, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.