Strategies for Achieving Health Financing Reform in Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 24 (1996)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Loewenson, Rene & Sanders, David & Davies, Rob, 1991. "Challenges to equity in health and health care: A Zimbabwean case study," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 32(10), pages 1079-1088, January.
- McPake, Barbara & Hanson, Kara & Mills, Anne, 1993. "Community financing of health care in Africa: An evaluation of the Bamako initiative," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 36(11), pages 1383-1395, June.
- Lucy Gilson & Steven Russell & Kent Buse, 1995. "The political economy of user fees with targeting: Developing equitable health financing policy," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 369-401, 05.
- Litvack, Jennie I. & Bodart, Claude, 1993. "User fees plus quality equals improved access to health care: Results of a field experiment in Cameroon," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 369-383, August.
- Hecht, Robert & Overholt, Catherine & Holmberg, Hopkins, 1993. "Improving the implementation of cost recovery for health: lessons from Zimbabwe," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 213-242, October.
- Olowu, D., 2001. "African decentralisation policies and practices from 1980s and beyond," ISS Working Papers - General Series 19077, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Krister Andersson & Elinor Ostrom, 2008. "Analyzing decentralized resource regimes from a polycentric perspective," Policy Sciences, Springer, vol. 41(1), pages 71-93, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.