Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 7 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (05)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Collins, Charles D & Green, Andrew T & Newell, James N, 2002. "The relationship between disease control strategies and health system development: the case of TB," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 62(2), pages 141-160, November.
- Lloyd-Sherlock, Peter, 2000. "Old Age and Poverty in Developing Countries: New Policy Challenges," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 28(12), pages 2157-2168, December.
- Põlluste, Kaja & Kasiulevičius, Vytautas & Veide, Sarmite & Kringos, Dionne Sofia & Boerma, Wienke & Lember, Margus, 2013. "Primary care in Baltic countries: A comparison of progress and present systems," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 109(2), pages 122-130.
- Buse, Kent & Walt, Gill, 1996. "Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 173-187, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.