Aid coordination for health sector reform: a conceptual framework for analysis and assessment
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Health Policy.
Volume (Year): 38 (1996)
Issue (Month): 3 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/healthpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Akbar Zaidi, S., 1994. "Planning in the health sector: For whom, by whom?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1385-1393, November.
- Harrold, P., 1995. "The Broad Sector Approach to Investment Lending. Sector Investment Programs," World Bank - Discussion Papers 302, World Bank.
- Gilson, Lucy & Mills, Anne, 1995. "Health sector reforms in sub-Saharan Africa: lessons of the last 10 years," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 215-243.
- Berman, Peter, 1995. "Health sector reform: making health development sustainable," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(1-3), pages 13-28.
- Andrew Green & Ann Matthias, 1995. "NGOS‐a policy panacea for the next millennium?," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 565-573, 05.
- Justice, Judith, 1987. "The bureaucratic context of international health: A social scientist's view," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 25(12), pages 1301-1306, January.
- Andrew Cassels, 1995. "Health sector reform: Key issues in less developed countries," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(3), pages 329-347, 05.
- Morss, Elliott R., 1984. "Institutional destruction resulting from donor and project proliferation in Sub-Saharan African countries," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 465-470, April.
- Bollini, Paola & Reich, Michael R., 1994. "The Italian fight against world hunger. A critical analysis of Italian aid for development in the 1980s," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 39(5), pages 607-620, September.
- Bärnighausen, Till & Bloom, David E. & Humair, Salal, 2013. "Global Health Governance and Tropical Diseases," IZA Policy Papers 58, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Sundewall, Jesper & Jönsson, Kristina & Cheelo, Caesar & Tomson, Göran, 2010. "Stakeholder perceptions of aid coordination implementation in the Zambian health sector," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 95(2-3), pages 122-128, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.