Policy and technology for rice productivity growth in Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 2000. "Asian economic crisis and the long-term global food situation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 243-254, June.
- Evenson, Robert E. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B., 2006. "Green Revolution Counterfactuals," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21363, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 2001. "Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 515-542, October.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Schleyer, Renato Gazmuri & Yadav, Satya N., 1995. "Water policy for efficient agricultural diversification: market-based approaches," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 203-223, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.