Policy and technology for rice productivity growth in Asia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of International Development.
Volume (Year): 6 (1994)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/journal/5102/home
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Janaiah, Aldas & Achoth, Lalith & Bantilan, Ma Cynthia, 2005. "Has Green Revolution Bypassed Coarse Cereals? The Indian Experience," eJADE: electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization, Agricultural and Development Economics Division, vol. 2(1).
- Aldas Janaiah & Lalith Achoth & Cynthia Bantilan, 2005. "Has the Green Revolution Bypassed Coarse Cereals? The Indian Experience," The Electronic Journal of Agricultural and Development Economics, Food and Agriculture Organization of the United Nations, vol. 2(1), pages 20-31.
- Pingali, Prabhu L. & Heisey, Paul W., 1999. "Cereal Crop Productivity in Developing Countries: Past Trends and Future Prospects," Economics Working Papers 7682, CIMMYT: International Maize and Wheat Improvement Center.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 1999. "Impact on food security and rural development of reallocating water from agriculture:," EPTD discussion papers 47, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Evenson, Robert E. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B., 2006. "Green Revolution Counterfactuals," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21363, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Munir Ahmad & M. Ghaffar Chaudhry & Ghulam Mustafa Chaudhry, 2000. "Some Non-price Explanatory Variables in Fertiliser Demand: The Case of Irrigated Pakistan," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 39(4), pages 477-486.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Ringler, Claudia, 2000. "Asian economic crisis and the long-term global food situation," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 243-254, June.
- Rosegrant, Mark W. & Schleyer, Renato Gazmuri & Yadav, Satya N., 1995. "Water policy for efficient agricultural diversification: market-based approaches," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 203-223, June.
- Baffes, John & Gautam, Madhur, 2001. "Assessing the sustainability of rice production growth in Bangladesh," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(5), pages 515-542, October.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.