Asian economic crisis and the long-term global food situation
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Food Policy.
Volume (Year): 25 (2000)
Issue (Month): 3 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/foodpol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Mark W. Rosegrant & Prabhu L. Pingali, 1994. "Policy and technology for rice productivity growth in Asia," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(6), pages 665-688, November.
- Delgado, Christopher L. & Rosegrant, Mark W. & Steinfeld, Henning & Ehui, Simeon K. & Courbois, Claude, 1999.
"Livestock to 2020: the next food revolution,"
2020 vision briefs
61, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Falck-Zepeda, Jose Benjamin & Msangi, Siwa & Sulser, Timothy B. & Zambrano, Patricia, 2008.
"Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
2008 Annual Meeting, July 27-29, 2008, Orlando, Florida
6113, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- José Falck-Zepeda & Siwa Mangi & Timothy Sulser & Patricia Zambrano & César Falconi, 2011. "Biofuels and Rural Economic Development in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications 37798, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Paarlberg, Robert L., 1999. "External impact assessment of IFPRI's 2020 Vision for Food, Agriculture and the Environment Initiative:," Impact assessments 10, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Pandya-Lorch, Rajul & Rosegrant, Mark W., 2000. "Prospects for food demand and supply in Central Asia," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(6), pages 637-646, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.