The Effect Of Retirement On Cognitive Functioning
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Health Economics.
Volume (Year): 21 (2012)
Issue (Month): 8 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www3.interscience.wiley.com/cgi-bin/jhome/5749
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sahlgren, Gabriel H., 2012. "Work ‘til You Drop: Short- and Longer-Term Health Effects of Retirement in Europe," Working Paper Series 928, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Bingley, Paul & Martinello, Alessandro, 2013. "Mental retirement and schooling," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 63(C), pages 292-298.
- DE GRIP Andries & DUPUY Arnaud & JOLLES Jelle & VAN BOXTEL Martin, 2013.
"Retirement and Cognitive Development: Are the Retired Really Inactive?,"
CEPS/INSTEAD Working Paper Series
- Grip Andries de & Dupuy Arnaud & Jolles Jelle & Boxtel Martin van, 2012. "Retirement and cognitive development: are the retired really inactive?," ROA Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Research Centre for Education and the Labour Market (ROA).
- Andries de Grip & Arnaud Dupuy & Jelle Jolles & Martin van Boxtel, 2012. "Retirement and Cognitive Development: Are the Retired Really Inactive?," Working Papers 2012/14, Maastricht School of Management.
- Grip Andries de & Dupuy Arnaud & Jolles Jelle & Boxtel Martin van, 2012. "Retirement and cognitive development: are the retired really inactive?," Research Memorandum 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization (METEOR).
- Elizabeth Horner, 2014. "Subjective Well-Being and Retirement: Analysis and Policy Recommendations," Journal of Happiness Studies, Springer, vol. 15(1), pages 125-144, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.