Why agribusiness anyway?
Abstract“The distinctive competence of an organization is more than what it can do well; it is what it can do particularly well.” (K.R. Andrews 1).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Agribusiness.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biere, Arlo W., 1988. "Involvement Of Agricultural Economics In Graduate Agribusiness Programs: An Uncomfortable Linkage," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Kenneth F. Harling, 1995. "Differing perspectives on agribusiness management," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 501-511.
- Neves, Marcos Fava & Trombin, VinÃcius Gustavo & Kalaki, Rafael Bordonal, 2013. "Competitiveness of the Orange Juice Chain in Brazil," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 16(4).
- Cook, Michael L., 1992. "Agribusiness In A Global Economy: Challenges For An Evolving Profession," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Larson, Ronald B., 2013. "Addressing the Needs of the Agribusiness “Fringe”," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150805, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Sara Schumacher & Michael Boland, 2005. "The effects of industry and firm resources on profitability in the food economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 97-108.
- Michael A. Hudson, 1990. "Toward a framework for examining agribusiness competitiveness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 181-189.
- David W. Hughes, 1996. "Teaching rural development economics to undergraduate agribusiness students," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 497-508.
- Thomas I. Chacko & John G. Wacker & Mohamad Mahdy Asar, 1997. "Technological and human resource management practices in addressing perceived competitiveness in agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 93-105.
- Harrison, R. Wes & Ng, Desmond W., 2011. "The Scientific Pluralism of Agribusiness: A Special Issue on Theory and Practice: Forward," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 14(5).
- Steven J. Torok & Alan Schroeder, 1992. "A comparison of problems and technical assistance needs of small agribusiness and nonagribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 199-217.
- Raymond J. Collins & Anthony J. Dunne, 1996. "Utilizing multilevel capstone courses in an integrated agribusiness curriculum," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 105-112.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.