Why agribusiness anyway?
Abstract“The distinctive competence of an organization is more than what it can do well; it is what it can do particularly well.” (K.R. Andrews 1).
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Agribusiness.
Volume (Year): 5 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Biere, Arlo W., 1988. "Involvement Of Agricultural Economics In Graduate Agribusiness Programs: An Uncomfortable Linkage," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
- Harrison, R. Wes & Ng, Desmond W., 2011. "The Scientific Pluralism of Agribusiness: A Special Issue on Theory and Practice: Forward," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 14(5).
- Thomas I. Chacko & John G. Wacker & Mohamad Mahdy Asar, 1997. "Technological and human resource management practices in addressing perceived competitiveness in agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(1), pages 93-105.
- Kenneth F. Harling, 1995. "Differing perspectives on agribusiness management," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 501-511.
- Sara Schumacher & Michael Boland, 2005. "The effects of industry and firm resources on profitability in the food economy," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 97-108.
- David W. Hughes, 1996. "Teaching rural development economics to undergraduate agribusiness students," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(6), pages 497-508.
- Steven J. Torok & Alan Schroeder, 1992. "A comparison of problems and technical assistance needs of small agribusiness and nonagribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(3), pages 199-217.
- Cook, Michael L., 1992. "Agribusiness In A Global Economy: Challenges For An Evolving Profession," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 24(01), July.
- Michael A. Hudson, 1990. "Toward a framework for examining agribusiness competitiveness," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(3), pages 181-189.
- Raymond J. Collins & Anthony J. Dunne, 1996. "Utilizing multilevel capstone courses in an integrated agribusiness curriculum," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(1), pages 105-112.
- Larson, Ronald B., 2013. "Addressing the Needs of the Agribusiness “Fringe”," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 150805, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- Neves, Marcos Fava & Trombin, VinÃcius Gustavo & Kalaki, Rafael Bordonal, 2013. "Competitiveness of the Orange Juice Chain in Brazil," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 16(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.