Agribusiness In A Global Economy: Challenges For An Evolving Profession
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Southern Agricultural Economics Association in its journal Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 24 (1992)
Issue (Month): 01 (July)
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989.
"An assessment of the agricultural economics profession,"
Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series
qt53j3n38n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An assessment of the agricultural economics profession," CUDARE Working Paper Series 509, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Batie, Sandra S., 1988. "Agriculture As The Problem: New Agendas And New Opportunities," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 20(01), July.
- Gerald Schluter & Chinkook Lee & William Edmondson, 1986. "Income and employment generation in the food and fiber system," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(2), pages 143-158.
- Bonnen, James T., 1989. "On The Role of Data and Measurement in Agricultural Economics Research," Journal of Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Steven T. Sonka & Michael A. Hudson, 1989. "Why agribusiness anyway?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 305-314.
- Urban, Thomas N., 1991. "Agricultural Industrialization: It's Inevitable," Choices, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 6(4).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.