Teaching rural development economics to undergraduate agribusiness students
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Agribusiness.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall E. Westgren & Kerry K. Litzenberg, 1989. "Designing agribusiness capstone courses: Overt and covert teaching strategies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 361-366.
- Litzenberg, Kerry K., 1995. "Agribusiness Industry Expectations Of Computer Skills Of Agricultural Economics And Agribusiness Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- Steven T. Sonka & Michael A. Hudson, 1989. "Why agribusiness anyway?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 305-314.
- R. E. Westgren & S. T. Sonka & K. K. Litzenberg, 1988. "Strategic issue identification among agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 25-37.
- Robbins, Lynn W., 1988. "A Positive Role For Graduate Agribusiness Programs In Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.