Teaching rural development economics to undergraduate agribusiness students
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Agribusiness.
Volume (Year): 12 (1996)
Issue (Month): 6 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1520-6297
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Litzenberg, Kerry K., 1995. "Agribusiness Industry Expectations Of Computer Skills Of Agricultural Economics And Agribusiness Students," Journal of Agricultural and Applied Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 27(01), July.
- R. E. Westgren & S. T. Sonka & K. K. Litzenberg, 1988. "Strategic issue identification among agribusiness firms," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 4(1), pages 25-37.
- Randall E. Westgren & Kerry K. Litzenberg, 1989. "Designing agribusiness capstone courses: Overt and covert teaching strategies," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 361-366.
- Steven T. Sonka & Michael A. Hudson, 1989. "Why agribusiness anyway?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 305-314.
- Robbins, Lynn W., 1988. "A Positive Role For Graduate Agribusiness Programs In Agricultural Economics," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 13(01), July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.