The Scientific Pluralism of Agribusiness: A Special Issue on Theory and Practice: Forward
AbstractThe IFAMR is published by the International Food and Agribusiness Management Association. www.ifama.org
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA) in its journal International Food and Agribusiness Management Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (2011)
Issue (Month): 5 ()
agribusiness; scientific pluralism; Agribusiness; Agricultural and Food Policy; Marketing; Productivity Analysis; Research and Development/Tech Change/Emerging Technologies; Risk and Uncertainty; Teaching/Communication/Extension/Profession; Q130;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Q13 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Markets and Marketing; Cooperatives; Agribusiness
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Randall E. Westgren & Michael L. Cook, 1986. "Strategic management and planning," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 2(4), pages 477-489.
- Lívia Markóczy & David L. Deeds, 2009. "Theory Building at the Intersection: Recipe for Impact or Road to Nowhere?," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 1076-1088, 09.
- Kenneth F. Harling, 1995. "Differing perspectives on agribusiness management," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 501-511.
- Lawson, Tony, 1985. "Uncertainty and Economic Analysis," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 95(380), pages 909-27, December.
- Langlois, Richard N & Cosgel, Metin M, 1993. "Frank Knight on Risk, Uncertainty, and the Firm: A New Interpretation," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 31(3), pages 456-65, July.
- Ng, Desmond W. & Siebert, John W., 2009. "Toward Better Defining the Field of Agribusiness Management," International Food and Agribusiness Management Review, International Food and Agribusiness Management Association (IAMA), vol. 12(4).
- Shaker A. Zahra & Lance R. Newey, 2009. "Maximizing the Impact of Organization Science: Theory-Building at the Intersection of Disciplines and/or Fields," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 46(6), pages 1059-1075, 09.
- Steven T. Sonka & Michael A. Hudson, 1989. "Why agribusiness anyway?," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 5(4), pages 305-314.
- Paul Davidson, 1991. "Is Probability Theory Relevant for Uncertainty? A Post Keynesian Perspective," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 5(1), pages 129-143, Winter.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.