A Decade of Decline and Evolution in Agricultural Economics Programs: 1985-96
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its series 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada with number 35801.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Blank, Steven C., 1985. "A Decade Of Change In Agricultural Economics Programs, 1975-1984," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity And Selected Characteristics Of Agricultural Economics Research And Teaching Faculty In The Southern Region," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989.
"An assessment of the agricultural economics profession,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
509, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An assessment of the agricultural economics profession," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt53j3n38n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Barry, Peter J. & Stanton, Bernard F., 2003. "Major Ideas In The History Of Agricultural Finance And Farm Management," Working Papers 14750, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.