A Decade of Decline and Evolution in Agricultural Economics Programs: 1985-96
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Western Agricultural Economics Association in its series 1997 Annual Meeting, July 13-16, 1997, Reno\Sparks, Nevada with number 35801.
Date of creation: 1997
Date of revision:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Broder, Josef M. & Ziemer, Rod F., 1980. "Research Productivity And Selected Characteristics Of Agricultural Economics Research And Teaching Faculty In The Southern Region," Southern Journal of Agricultural Economics, Southern Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 12(02), December.
- Blank, Steven C., 1985. "A Decade Of Change In Agricultural Economics Programs, 1975-1984," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 10(02), December.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989.
"An assessment of the agricultural economics profession,"
CUDARE Working Paper Series
509, University of California at Berkeley, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics and Policy.
- Just, Richard E. & Rausser, Gordon C., 1989. "An assessment of the agricultural economics profession," Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley, Working Paper Series qt53j3n38n, Department of Agricultural & Resource Economics, UC Berkeley.
- Barry, Peter J. & Stanton, Bernard F., 2003. "Major Ideas In The History Of Agricultural Finance And Farm Management," Working Papers 14750, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.