Knowledge Management In Transition Economies: Selected Key Issues And Possible Research Avenues
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Buck, Trevor & Filatotchev, Igor & Nolan, Peter & Wright, Mike, 2000. "Different paths to economic reform in Russia and China: causes and consequences," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 35(4), pages 379-400, January.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Vang, Jan, 2008.
"Globalisation of Knowledge Production and Regional Innovation Policy: Supporting Specialized Hubs in the Bangalore Software Industry,"
CIRCLE Electronic Working Papers, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy
2008/20, Lund University, CIRCLE - Center for Innovation, Research and Competences in the Learning Economy.
- Chaminade, Cristina & Vang, Jan, 2008. "Globalisation of knowledge production and regional innovation policy: Supporting specialized hubs in the Bangalore software industry," Research Policy, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(10), pages 1684-1696, December.
- Zeljka Sporer, 2004. "Knowledge-Based Economy and Social Capital in Central and East European Countries," Eastern European Economics, M.E. Sharpe, Inc., M.E. Sharpe, Inc., vol. 42(6), pages 39-71, November.
- Li, Jing & Zhou, Changhui, 2008. "Dual-edged tools of trade: How international joint ventures help and hinder capability building of Chinese firms," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 463-474, October.
- Snejina Michailova & Kate Hutchings, 2006. "National Cultural Influences on Knowledge Sharing: A Comparison of China and Russia," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 43(3), pages 383-405, 05.
- Kiessling, Timothy S. & Richey, R. Glenn & Meng, Juan & Dabic, Marina, 2009. "Exploring knowledge management to organizational performance outcomes in a transitional economy," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 44(4), pages 421-433, October.
- Engelhard, Johann & Nägele, Joakim, 2003. "Organizational learning in subsidiaries of multinational companies in Russia," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 262-277, August.
- Michailova, Snejina & Worm, Verner, 2003. "Personal Networking in Russia and China:: Blat and Guanxi," European Management Journal, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 509-519, August.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.