Bastions Of Irrational Conservatism? Shop-Floor Accounts And The Co-Evolution Of Organizational And Institutional Change In Russia
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 3 (2012)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Igor Gurkov, 2011. "Innovative actions and innovation (in)capabilities of Russian industrial companies: a further extension of observations," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(4), pages 507-516, May.
- Bruno Grancelli, 2011. "Local development in the rural regions of Eastern Europe: Post-socialist paradoxes of economic and social entrepreneurship," Journal of East European Management Studies, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 16(1), pages 31-53.
- Gelbuda, Modestas & Meyer, Klaus E. & Delios, Andrew, 2008. "International business and institutional development in Central and Eastern Europe," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-11, March.
- Urmas Varblane & David Dyker & Dorel Tamm & Nick von Tunzelmann, 2007. "Can the National Innovation Systems of the New EU Member States Be Improved?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(4), pages 399-416.
- Roderick Martin, 2002. "Politicized Managerial Capitalism: Enterprise Structures In Post-Socialist Central And Eastern Europe," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(6), pages 823-839, 09.
- Klaus Uhlenbruck & Klaus E. Meyer & Michael A. Hitt, 2003. "Organizational Transformation in Transition Economies: Resource-based and Organizational Learning Perspectives," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 40(2), pages 257-282, 03.
- Michailova, Snejina & Worm, Verner, 2003. "Personal Networking in Russia and China:: Blat and Guanxi," European Management Journal, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 509-519, August.
- Chung-Leung Luk & Oliver H M Yau & Leo Y M Sin & Alan C B Tse & Raymond P M Chow & Jenny S Y Lee, 2008. "The effects of social capital and organizational innovativeness in different institutional contexts," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(4), pages 589-612, June.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, 01.
- Gordon Redding, 2005. "The thick description and comparison of societal systems of capitalism," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(2), pages 123-155, March.
- Svetlana Avdasheva & Andrei Shastitko & Boris Kuznetsov, 2007. "Competition and Industrial Organisation in Transition Markets: What Can We Derive from Empirical Studies?," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 19(1), pages 17-33.
- Roth, Kendall & Kostova, Tatiana, 2003. "Organizational coping with institutional upheaval in transition economies," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 314-330, November.
- McCarthy, Daniel J. & Puffer, Sheila M., 2003. "Corporate governance in Russia: a framework for analysis," Journal of World Business, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 397-415, November.
- Klaus E Meyer & Mike W Peng, 2005. "Probing theoretically into Central and Eastern Europe: transactions, resources, and institutions," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(6), pages 600-621, November.
- Yakovlev, Andrei, 2011. "State-business relations in Russia in the 2000s: From the capture model to a variety of exchange models?," BOFIT Discussion Papers 10/2011, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.