Strategic Management In Emerging Economies: A Research Agenda
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Faculty of Economics, Vilnius University in its journal Organizations and Markets in Emerging Economies.
Volume (Year): 1 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Louis T. Wells, 1983. "Third World Multinationals: The Rise of Foreign Investments from Developing Countries," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 026273169x, June.
- Crittenden, Victoria L. & Woodside, Arch G., 2006. "Mapping strategic decision-making in cross-functional contexts," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 59(3), pages 360-364, March.
- Victoria Crittenden & Richard Hanna & Robert Peterson, 2009. "Business students’ attitudes toward unethical behavior: A multi-country comparison," Marketing Letters, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 1-14, March.
- Meyer, Klaus E. & Estrin, Saul & Bhaumik, Sumon Kumar & Peng, Mike W., 2009. "Institutions, resources and entry strategies in emerging economies," Open Access publications from London School of Economics and Political Science http://eprints.lse.ac.uk/, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Mike Wright & Robert E. Hoskisson & Mike W. Peng, 2005. "Strategy Research in Emerging Economies: Challenging the Conventional Wisdom," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 1-33, 01.
- Mike W Peng & Denis Y L Wang & Yi Jiang, 2008. "An institution-based view of international business strategy: a focus on emerging economies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 39(5), pages 920-936, July.
- Crittenden, Victoria L. & Crittenden, William F., 2012. "Corporate governance in emerging economies: Understanding the game," Business Horizons, Elsevier, vol. 55(6), pages 567-574.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sigitas Urbonavicius).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.