The Stabilising Role Of The Fiscal And Budgetary Policies Within The Simplified Keynesian Model
AbstractThe purpose of the paper is to investigate the fiscal and budgetary policies using the simplified Keynesian model. It focuses on the imbalance in the fiscal and budgetary policies trying to justify the rationality of the deficits: the political strategic aspect to leave a hardto- administrate legacy, and the inter-party conflict, which may influence the budgetary decisions of the government. The purpose of the presentation is to show the stabilizing role of the public budget in relation with the full employment goal.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Centre of Financial and Monetary Research "Victor Slavescu" in its journal Studii Financiare (Financial Studies).
Volume (Year): 15 (2011)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: Casa Academiei, Calea 13 Septembrie nr.13, sector 5, Bucuresti
Phone: 004 021 3182419
Fax: 004 021 3182419
Web page: http://www.icfm.ro/
More information through EDIRC
Keynesian model; fiscal policy; budgetary policy; multiplier;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B19 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - History of Economic Thought through 1925 - - - Other
- E12 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General Aggregative Models - - - Keynes; Keynesian; Post-Keynesian
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alesina, Alberto F & Tabellini, Guido, 1988.
"External Debt, Capital Flight and Political Risk,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
253, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1988. "External Debt, Capital Flight and Political Risk," NBER Working Papers 2610, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Tabellini, Guido & Alesina, Alberto, 1989. "External Debt, Capital Flight and Political Risk," Scholarly Articles 4553019, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Alberto Alesina & Guido Tabellini, 1988. "External Debt, Capital Flight and Political Risk," UCLA Economics Working Papers 538, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Rodica Gherghina & Florin Vaduva, 2009. "The Performance Management In Publicinstitutions Of Higher Education And The Economic Crisis," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(11), pages 3.
- Dinga, Emil & Ionescu, Cornel & Padurean, Elena, 2010. "Discretionary Policy versus Non-Discretionary Policy in the Economic Adjustment Process," Journal for Economic Forecasting, Institute for Economic Forecasting, vol. 0(4), pages 184-207, December.
- Ion Pargaru & Rodica Gherghina, 2009. "The Role Of Education In The Knowledge-Based Society During The Economic Crisis," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(11), pages 4.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Corina Saman).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.