The Intrametropolitan Location of New Office Firms
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Wisconsin Press in its journal Land Economics.
Volume (Year): 66 (1990)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://le.uwpress.org/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hong, Junjie, 2007. "Transport and the location of foreign logistics firms: The Chinese experience," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(6), pages 597-609, July.
- Kerry D. Vandell & Charles C. Carter, 2000.
"Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates,"
Wisconsin-Madison CULER working papers
00-09, University of Wisconsin Center for Urban Land Economic Research.
- Charles C. Carter & Kerry D. Vandell, 2005. "Store Location in Shopping Centers: Theory & Estimates," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 27(3), pages 237-266.
- Fuerst, Franz, 2007.
"Office Rent Determinants: A Hedonic Panel Analysis,"
11445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Franz Fuerst, 2008. "Office Rent Determinants: a Hedonic Panel Analysis," Real Estate & Planning Working Papers rep-wp2008-12, Henley Business School, Reading University.
- Leon Shilton & Craig Stanley, 1999. "The Survival and Birth of Firms," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 17(2), pages 169-188.
- Hanna Maoh & Pavlos Kanaroglou, 2007. "Geographic clustering of firms and urban form: a multivariate analysis," Journal of Geographical Systems, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 29-52, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.