Additive Utility Functions with Double-Log Consumer Demand Functions
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 80 (1972)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 1996. "Use of macroeconomic forecasts in corporate forecasting: a note on aggregation problems," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 383-388, September.
- Saxonhouse, Gary R., 2005. "Kazuo Sato and Korean and Japanese managers and workers in colonial Korea," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 16(5), pages 770-779, October.
- Richard T. Froyen & Roger N. Waud, 1986.
"Real Business Cycles and the Lucas Paradigm,"
NBER Working Papers
2109, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Powell, Alan A., 1992.
"Sato's insight on the relationship between the Frisch 'parameter' and the average elasticity of substitution,"
Elsevier, vol. 40(2), pages 173-175, October.
- Alan A. Powell, 1992. "Sato's Insight on the Relationship between the Frisch 'Parameter' and the Average Elasticity of Substitution," Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre Working Papers g-99, Victoria University, Centre of Policy Studies/IMPACT Centre.
- Arjan Lejour & Paul Veenendaal & Gerard Verweij & Nico van Leeuwen, 2006. "Worldscan; a model for international economic policy analysis," CPB Document 111, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Keller, W.J. & Van Driel, J., 1985. "Differential consumer demand systems," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 27(3), pages 375-390.
- Robert Inman, 1978. "Testing political economy’s ‘as if’ proposition: is the median income voter really decisive?," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 33(4), pages 45-65, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.