Agricultural policy options distinguishing a subsistence sub- sector in Bulgaria
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by EconWPA in its series Computational Economics with number 0409003.
Length: 43 pages
Date of creation: 15 Sep 2004
Date of revision:
Note: Type of Document - pdf; pages: 43
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://22.214.171.124
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
This paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Alex F. McCalla, 1997. "From Subsistence Systems to Commercial Agriculture: The Need for a New Development Paradigm: Discussion," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 643-645.
- Atkeson, A. & Ogaki, M., 1991.
"Wealth-Varying Intertemporal Elasticities of Substitution Evidence from Panel and Aggregate Data,"
RCER Working Papers
303, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Atkeson, Andrew & Ogaki, Masao, 1996. "Wealth-varying intertemporal elasticities of substitution: Evidence from panel and aggregate data," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(3), pages 507-534, December.
- Senauer, Benjamin & Roe, Terry L., 1997. "Food Security And The Household," Working Papers 14452, University of Minnesota, Center for International Food and Agricultural Policy.
- Swaminathan, Padma V. & Hertel, Thomas W. & Brockmeier, Martina, 1997. "European Union Enlargement: What Are The Agricultural Trade Models Missing?," 1997 Annual meeting, July 27-30, Toronto, Canada 21030, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Paul Winters & Alain De Janvry & Elisabeth Sadoulet & Kostas Stamoulis, 1998. "The role of agriculture in economic development: Visible and invisible surplus transfers," The Journal of Development Studies, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 34(5), pages 71-97.
- Creedy, John & Dixon, Robert, 1998.
"The Relative Burden of Monopoly on Households with Different Incomes,"
London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 65(258), pages 285-93, May.
- Creedy, J. & Dixon, R., 1995. "The Relative Burden of Monopoly on Households with Different Incomes," Department of Economics - Working Papers Series 477, The University of Melbourne.
- Doss, Cheryl R., 1996. "Do Households Fully Share Risk? Evidence From Ghana," Staff Papers 13439, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Blundell, Richard & Pashardes, Panos & Weber, Guglielmo, 1993. "What Do We Learn About Consumer Demand Patterns from Micro Data?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 83(3), pages 570-97, June.
- Josling, Timothy E. & Kelch, David R. & Liapis, Peter S. & Tangermann, Stefan, 1998. "Agriculture and European Union Enlargement," Technical Bulletins 33571, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Josling, Tim & Kelch, David & Liapis, Peter & Tangermann, Stefan, 1998. "Agriculture and European Union Enlargement," Technical Bulletins 156810, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- C. Peter Timmer, 1997. "Farmers and Markets: The Political Economy of New Paradigms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 621-627.
- Prabhu L. Pingali, 1997. "From Subsistence to Commercial Production Systems: The Transformation of Asian Agriculture," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 79(2), pages 628-634.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (EconWPA).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.