The Demand for Leisure
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by University of Chicago Press in its journal Journal of Political Economy.
Volume (Year): 79 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (Jan.-Feb.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.journals.uchicago.edu/JPE/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marta Zieba & John O'Hagan, 2013. "Demand for Live Orchestral Music – The Case of German Kulturorchester," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(2), pages 225-245, March.
- Karen A. Kopecky, 2006.
"The Trend in Retirement,"
2006 Meeting Papers
187, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Marta Zieba, 2009. "Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 33(2), pages 85-108, May.
- Ragchaasuren Galindev, 2011. "Leisure goods, education attainment and fertility choice," Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 157-181, June.
- repec:fth:prinin:104 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:fth:prinin:57 is not listed on IDEAS
- Raymond J. Ballard & W. P. Gramm, 1974. "Transactions Time and the Demand for Non-Market Time," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 1(4), pages 268-281, October.
- Sällström, Susanna, 2007. "Hobbies, Skills and Incentives to Work: The Happy Gardener and the Wealthy Golfer," CEPR Discussion Papers 6376, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Journals Division).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.