Full-income and price elasticities of demand for German public theatre
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Journal of Cultural Economics.
Volume (Year): 33 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=100284
Demand; Performing arts; Leisure time; Quality; Nonprofit; Germany; Z11; L32; L82; D12;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- Z11 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economics of the Arts and Literature
- L32 - Industrial Organization - - Nonprofit Organizations and Public Enterprise - - - Public Enterprises; Public-Private Enterprises
- L82 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Entertainment; Media
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Marta Zieba & Carol Newman, 2007. "Understanding Production in the Performing Arts: A Production Function for German Public Theatres," Trinity Economics Papers tep0707, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Gapinski, James H, 1986. "The Lively Arts as Substitutes for the Lively Arts," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 20-25, May.
- Forrest, David & Grime, Keith & Woods, Robert, 2000. "Is It Worth Subsidising Regional Repertory Theatre?," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 52(2), pages 381-97, April.
- Revelli Federico, 2002.
"Reaction or interaction? Spatial process identification in multi-tiered government structures,"
Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers
200202, University of Turin.
- Revelli, Federico, 2003. "Reaction or interaction? Spatial process identification in multi-tiered government structures," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 53(1), pages 29-53, January.
- Owen, John D, 1971. "The Demand for Leisure," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 79(1), pages 56-76, Jan.-Feb..
- Kristien Werck & Bruno Heyndels, 2007. "Programmatic choices and the demand for theatre: the case of Flemish theatres," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 31(1), pages 25-41, March.
- Louis Lévy-Garboua & Claude Montmarquette, 1996. "A microeconometric study of theatre demand," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 25-50, March.
- Kristien Werck & Mona Grinwis Plaat Stultjes & Bruno Heyndels, 2008. "Budgetary constraints and programmatic choices by Flemish subsidized theatres," Applied Economics, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 40(18), pages 2369-2379.
- Gapinski, James H, 1984. "The Economics of Performing Shakespeare," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 74(3), pages 458-66, June.
- Victor Ginsburgh & David Throsby, 2006. "Handbook of the economics of art and culture," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/1673, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Seaman, Bruce A, 2006. "Empirical Studies of Demand for the Performing Arts," Handbook of the Economics of Art and Culture, Elsevier.
- Concetta Castiglione, 2011. "The Demand for Theatre. A Microeconomic Approach to the Italian Case," Trinity Economics Papers tep0911, Trinity College Dublin, Department of Economics.
- Sibelle Diniz & Ana Machado, 2011. "Analysis of the consumption of artistic-cultural goods and services in Brazil," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 1-18, February.
- Avtonomov, Yu., 2012. "Elasticity of Demand for Performing Art at Price and Income: Basic Results of Empiric Research," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 14(2), pages 135-138.
- Luisa Fernanda Bernat & Jhon James Mora & Blanca Zuluaga, 2012. "La elasticidad ingreso del consumo cultural en Cali," Revista de Economía Institucional, Universidad Externado de Colombia - Facultad de Economía, vol. 14(27), pages 165-192, July-Dece.
- Sumiko Asai, 2011. "Demand analysis of hit music in Japan," Journal of Cultural Economics, Springer, vol. 35(2), pages 101-117, May.
- Marta Zieba & John O'Hagan, 2013. "Demand for Live Orchestral Music – The Case of German Kulturorchester," Journal of Economics and Statistics (Jahrbuecher fuer Nationaloekonomie und Statistik), Justus-Liebig University Giessen, Department of Statistics and Economics, vol. 233(2), pages 225-245, March.
- Affortunato Francesca & Castagna Alina & Crociata Alessandro & D'Angelo Francesca, 2010. "Evaluating The Culture-Led Regeneration," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(2), pages 1062-1066, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.